PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.26.2013

"A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" Munchie Mix!

 Hello my friends!!  Are we all geared up for Turkey Day?  I am so excited to spend the day with family and just RELAX :)



One of our favorite Thanksgiving-time traditions is watching "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving".  I remember being little and wishing I could have a Thanksgiving dinner made out of popcorn, toast and jelly beans ;)  This year I thought it would be fun to make a yummy treat for the kids to munch on while we are watching one of the only Thanksgiving movies I know of.

I give you our...

"A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" Munchie Mix


This was a quick and yummy snack I whipped for the kids this weekend as we watched Chuck and the gang celebrating Thanksgiving.

For our Munchie Mix I just threw together Crunch 'n Munch for the popcorn, Cinnamon Toast Crunch for the toast, and jellybeans for the...jellybeans :)


I threw them all in a bowl and mixed up all the goodness.


Then I dished them out into individual servings and served up the kids (and the adults!) a yummy treat while we enjoyed the show.


This would be a wonderful activity for the night before Thanksgiving, or even for Thanksgiving Day when everyone is needing a little down time.

Thank you SO much for stopping by today and I hope you all have a most wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!



0 comments: