PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.01.2013

Leaves and Letters Matching Game

 This week we are learning all about leaves!!  Today I wanted to share a SUPER simple way you can play with your preschooler while teaching them a little something too ;)

My 4 year old is still needing a lot of work on recognizing his letters so I thought a fun way to work on that together would be to make our very own
Leaves and Letters Matching Game!


This is absolutely as simple as it looks.  This morning at WalMart I picked up a package of foam leaves.  I grabbed a permanent marker and wrote upper case letters on the back of each one, making sure each had a match :)


Then you just lay them out on the floor and play away with your little one.  My guy loved this game, and by the end was much more familiar with the 6 letters we played with.


You could also have your kids match upper and lower case letters, pictures to starting letter, and so much more!  The great thing about this too is once you make them...you have them forever!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, come back later in the week for a yummy fall drink and some crafts your kiddos will love!

0 comments: