PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.30.2013

Last Minute Halloween Fun!

 Hey guys!  I just wanted to quickly share two ideas that are SO simple, and so fun!  Whether you need a quick treat for a classroom party, or a festive last minute hair-do...you have come to the right place!

First up, our Eerie Eyeball Donuts!


It doesn't get any easier than this!  You just need a bag of powdered donuts and some candy eyeballs.  Use a dab of frosting to attach the eyes and you have a tasty, fun Halloween treat. 

Next up, we re-created this adorable spider hair-do that I saw over at Simple as That.


To get started I put half my little girls hair up in a bun.  Then I cut 4 white fuzzy sticks I recently received from the AWESOME people at Craftprojectideas!


Once I folded the fuzzy sticks and stuck them in the bun, I sprayed my little girls hair with our black hair spray.  The finishing touch was a black fuzzy pom with googly eyes for our spiders face.


The spider turned out adorable, and went with my little girls vampire costume and makeup perfectly.  It would also be so cute for any moms helping out at class parties or little girls that don't want a full costume.

There you have it, two quick ideas to add to your Halloween Fun!!

0 comments: