PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.16.2011

Super gift for a Super Dad!!

2 posts in one day...can you believe it?? You would believe it if you saw my disaster of a house :)


So if any of you moms are like me, it seems like Father's Day always sneeks up on me! My husbands birthday is always the same week so one usually tends to get the slip...isn't that horrible?! Well this year I found a darling idea on line, and then came up with something a little bit more to personalize it for my "Super" Husband


Oh Happy Day had THE cutest printable labels you get to stick on your dad's favorite food, everything a super hero needs!


Isn't that adorable??





Once I saw this idea, I thought of a way I could take it just a step further :) My husband loves nothing more than pics of our kids so I thought it would be fun to dress them up, stick the pics in a 4 frame picture holder, and make a note that says "For a REAL Super Hero, We love you Dad!"


Here are the results of our little photo shoot....imagine the possibilities if I had a decent camera and some photography skills! ;) At least I have adorable subjects, right?!









If you haven't thought of anything to do yet for the special men in your life, try this!! And if you need to borrow any super hero costumes...just let me know! :)

6 comments:

Together We Can

What a cute idea. When you asked for hero costumes, I thought of this, but I thought you were going to have them each hold a letter to hero. I love that Avrie's arms are in hero pose. So cute!

Together We Can
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie Hanson

HOW cute!!!

The Fullers

They are adorable! Cute idea.

Ashley

ok i seriously love your blog!! new follower here!:)

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

Oh my gosh what an adorable little family you have! Love this idea. Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier and taking the time to leave a comment. Glad you found me so I can find you...LOL