PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.07.2011

46 reasons we love you

We were so excited to be able to celebrate my mom's 46th birthday with her yesterday! She lives in California so we usually don't get to be with her on her special day. We decided to do something we had done for my in-laws several years ago, it was my sister in laws awesome idea, love you Camille! :) We got my mom 46 little presents to show her how much we love her.






Now be warned...this is not a quick gift! :) First you have to buy 46 presents, then you have to wrap 46 presents...and finally our favorite part is making up little poems explaining the meaning behind each gift.




Some things we got for my mom were a travel sized first aid kit because she was a nurse years ago. We got her a Diet Coke because lets face it...she's addictied to Diet Coke :) I could go on and on, there WERE 46 gifts afterall :) But we had SO much fun watching her open each one and talking about all the fun memories we have with her and letting her know how much we love her. If you have someone with a big birthday coming up, this is a really fun way to let them know how special they are to you!!











Before we opened the grand present we all went to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. It was a great night celebrating my mom and being with some of the people I love the most. Happy Birthday Mom!!!





1 comments:

Lindsey Hemara

that is an awesome idea!! i may have to use it. :) by the way your mom is so young.