PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.12.2011

A is for...

Adorable!! :)



I love decorating a nursery and I had fun making a little something for Avrie's room this week. All you need is a big paper mache letter, obviously I chose A for Avrie. I got mine at Joanns Craft store a few weeks ago.

Then you need these items to help you make a BUNCH of fabric yo-y0s



Add a little hot glue once all your yo-yos are done and this is the finished product:






Here is the final product! I was so happy with how it turned out, it really adds a bright pop of color that is perfect for my babies sweet room. If I can convince my husband to hang up a few things tonight I'll post pics of the whole room tomorrow :)

14 comments:

~Conradis~

okay I want to learn how to do those for my "someday" home!

Hollie Hanson

Soooo stinkin cute!!!!

Kath

ok I want to learn how to make this! this is so great and creative. I love it!!!

your new follower!
kathryn
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

p.s. I found you on tip junkie!

Love Sweet Love

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! I LOVE your yo-yo covered A! All those bright, fun colors are making me happy just looking at it!! And can I also just say how much I love your FHE using Rapunzel! Brilliant!!! When my kids get a little older I will definitely be doing this! Following you now too!
-angela
http://loveseweetlove.blogspot.com/

LrSchwtz

This is gorgeous! I'd love for you to share it today at my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party! http://www.laughloveandcraft.com/2011/04/share-wealth-wednesday-link-party_12.html

Emily Thompson

love it! Saw you on Sisters Stuff Linky party. Really great idea.

Jen Kesler

Darling!!! How do you make the little fabric yo yo flowers? I just might have to search your site and see. :) P.S. Found your link on Sisters Stuff.

emilyadamc

This is SO cute! I love it. I've never made yo-yos but I think I might have to try it now. Thanks for the cute idea.
Emily
http://alittleofthis-emilyadamc.blogspot.com/


p.s.-I found you on Tip Junkie

amber @ barbwired

So precious! Great job!

amber @ barbwired

Andy Porter

So adorable!! Love it!!

AsylumTanya

I am in the middle of a massive yo-yo project. I love the monogram that you made, but I don't have any spare yo-yo energy right now. Here is a link if you are interested: http://greetingsfromtheasylum.blogspot.com/2011/04/yo-yo-many.html

Ashley

awww darling!!! i love it:)

Unknown

This is adorable! I've never made fabric yo-yo's before. I will definitely have to try this for my baby girl's room. Thanks for sharing!

Jen @ frazzled 5

This is awesome, i can just imagine all the possibilities with this idea! New follower from Tip Junkie!
~JEn @ hutchinsonherd.blogspot.com