PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.09.2011

A fun St. Patty's Day breakfast idea!

I know its a week early, but I had a great idea in the middle of night while I was busy tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable with this big belly of mine :) Why I was thinking of breakfast ideas for St. Patricks day I'm not sure, but I had to try it out today to make sure it would be as great as I imagined....and it was! ;)


If you remember from last year, I love going all out on St. Patricks Day, starting with a fun themed breakfast. For this years I went with something very simple, tasty and sure to please the kids. Here are ALL the things you need for this "lucky" breakfast:





Yep, thats it! Just a package of refrigerator cinnamon rolls, a small heart cookie cutter and a cookie sheet. Yes folks, I am in my 3rd trimester and that means refrigerator cinnamon rolls will do just fine for breakfast :) If you want to try homemeade....more power to you!!




I simply took the small cookie cutter and cut out 3 hearts. Then I used some of the leftovers to create the stem for our shamrock.







Didn't it turn out adorable! This is fresh out of the oven. And I have to apologize for the quality of pictures, my camera flat out stinks.







You can't have cinnamon rolls without frosting, and it can't be St. Patrick's Day if its not green...so there you have it :)




Because I am such a dedicated mother and care so deeply about my childrens happiness I had to test out this breakfast...it was quite delicious!! ;) I can't wait to make it for my kids next week, I think they are going to love it. Let me know if you try this one out!







4 comments:

Lindsey Hemara

this is SUPER cute Tonii! what a FUN and cute idea!

Moody Family

Love it!! And I just bought refrigerator cinnamon rolls the other night!

Lisa Kay

Thanks Tonii! I was trying to think of what to do and that will be perfect! It seems like it will be best to get together over a weekend with our families. I'll talk to Dave and we'll plan a time to get together!

phasejumper

Easy and tasty-my two favorite things!