PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.13.2008

I love em, I love em, I love em!!!




I don't know what it is lately, but I cannot get enough of my kids! They are just so fun and bring so much joy to my life. I have been reading President Hinckley's biography and in it, it talks about Sister Hinckley's love for her children. She bawled every time one of her kids had to start school and once when a teacher kept one of her sons after school for something she marched down to the school and told the teacher "You can do whatever you want with my son all day, but after three o clock, he is mine!" I thought that was so sweet and I WILL be that mom crying her eyes out when Skylar starts school. I just love our life so much right now I can't imagine not having them with me all day, every day! Don't get me wrong, there are definite days where I feel like I need a break, but overall I am hooked! :)

3 comments:

NY Barney Family

how cute are those girls!!!

Becky

I have to say that I don't think I will cry when Max starts pre-school. Like you said I guess it depends on the day. Today I almost started crying as he was walking to his friends house. He has done this a million times but he just seemed so grown up today.

The Pond's Lily Pad

I love your adorable little family! I am so glad that Visiting Teaching brought us together. I think I had more fun going out with you today than I have had in a long time. Thanks for your cute personality and sharing your adorable kids with me!! Let's go out again soon; the committee needs many meetings. Skylar is a doll; no worries about today. Good times!!