PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.05.2008

Finally!!!





I have been so terrible about keeping this up, and now I have way too much to catch up on, so I will just post some pics from our trip, and try to keep up better from now on!

We had the BEST time in California!! We were able to spend a whole week with my family and it was a blast. We went to Legoland, Sea World, Disneyland three times, and Universal Studios. It was crazy busy, but we had sooo much fun. The kids were absolute angels, especially Kendall. She would just hang out in her carseat and NEVER cried. I could not believe how amazing she was. Her favorite ride was Pirates of the Carribean, she would laugh when we would go down the little hills. Skylars favorite ride was the Buzz Lightear ride where you shoot lasers. She loved meeting all the characters and especially the princess at the dinner we went to. All the princesses would come to your table and talk to Skylar and give her big hugs. She was so excited, she could not stop smiling. Paul and I had a blast too. My awesome mom would hang out with the kids so we could run around and go on some rides, we loved Indiana Jones and Space Mountain. All in all it was a fabulous trip and again reminded me how incredibly blessed I am to have my family and how lucky we are to enjoy each other so much!!

3 comments:

NY Barney Family

WELCOME BACK!!! I missed you!! So glad you had a good time!

Becky

That sounds like so much fun!!! Max keeps saying to me, "Mommy, I have a good idea. Maybe we could go to Disneyland again some day and I could shoot Zurg in the face." We went the day I found out I was pregnant with Elese (april 06). It was so much fun!!! The Buzz Lightyear ride was Max's favorite too.

Camille

Sounds like a blast! I can't wait to take Raegan! She will freak! I'm glad you guys are back but we still havn't seen you! Raegan still thinks that Skylar is at Disnyland! We have to get those 2 together!! Welcome home!